Saturday, March 8, 2014

SUNNY DAY IN LYON


SUNNY DAY IN LYON… So here I am- Lyon, the oldest city in France, where the smell of the macarons is in the air! I really adore French cities, they're extremely elegant and in all of them you can fell like in Paris. That's the reason why I very willingly visit France. 
What can I say about Lyon?- It seems like it isn't such a big, crowded city. Without any problem you can explore this place on your own foot.
Shopping in Lyon?- Quite expensive, but sometimes you can find something really special, which is worth the money!
Food?- I really recommend you traditional French food, cause I ate sushi there and it wasn't good! My daddy always said: "When you don't know the place, but you need to eat something the best option is to eat in Italian restaurant! Pizza and spaghetti never kill nobody." Honestly is true!























12 comments:

  1. I really love your style! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękny płaszczyk i torebka! Lyon to bardzo ładne miasto :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy guapa, me gusta el abrigo

    Besos, Rebeca
    Http://pricess-re.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonito look!!
    Saludos

    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, yes, I would like to follow each other, I already follow you. I hope. great post.

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your big pink coat and the pants are really sweet... it looks like it was a nice day there... I am hoping for spring to happen here soon :)

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing colours and photos
    Check my new outfit post
    http://daphniaslife.blogspot.gr/2014/03/blue-denim-dress.html

    I became your 151 follower on your blog follow me back kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the color of your coat! THanks for your sweet comment on my blog :)
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. śliczny płaszczyk <3 całość bardzo się nam podoba !!! buziaki :***

    ReplyDelete