Thursday, July 10, 2014

DREAM PLACE

DREAM PLACE… I've spent such a great time with my family in Saint Lucia, an island in the Caribbean sea. It was my second time there and I have to admit, that honestly this is the best place ever!
I've spent most of my time swimming in the sea, drinking coconut milk.
What can I say about St. Lucia?- The weather is always good, but sometimes little rains might happen. For me their make St. Lucia more exotic!
Food- My mum has decided to cook herself for all of the family, so everyday we were going shopping and I have to admit that St. Lucia's food is all natural! For example when you eat banana it is real banana not fake one! I'm really jealous about this delicious treasures!
Shopping- The prices are not so expensive, you can find really good things with nice prices, especially for tourists cause in St. Lucia is tax free zone.

So I really want to show you how special St. Lucia is…


















dress: ZARA
bag: LV

Thanks for visiting my blog! - Alexandra

19 comments:

  1. Piękne długie włosy!!!! Twoj blog równiez baardzo mi się podoba:)! Jestem za wzajemną obserwacją i obserwuję !:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. malownicze krajobrazy :)
    pozdrawiam :)
    www.haydenka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. jesteś piękną dziewczyną o wyglądzie "rasowej" modelki.
    oko się cieszy, gdy się na Ciebie patrzy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are amazing! It looks like a beautiful place :)

    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I love your style! I'm now following you on GFC, Bloglovin, and Lookbook.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh... I sooo love the beach, these are beautiful images!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! You look really pretty! Lovely blog!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/2014/07/chateau-de-versailles.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comment ;)
    Amazing place!!! You are lucky :)

    http://mademoisellejuliet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great.Seems like you had so much fun
    Wanna follow each other on gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty there! I love the dress you are wearing. Where did you get it?

    www.theshyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing!


    myuuniverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures. Following you on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pictures are amazing!! I love your white hat too.

    Thank you for the lovely comment on our blog. Of course we're following you.
    We're following you via Blogger Reader, GCF and Bloglovin'. Let us know when you follow us back on Blogger Reader, GCF and Bloglovin'.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks an amazing place and you look so pretty. Thanks so much for your visit and sweet comment.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you really had an amazing time. & would you like to follow each other via
    GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? Lemme know!
    & keep in touch!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice look, do you think if we keep looking? kisses :)

    http://Encimademiszapatos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete